We are seeking to recruit two Senior Line Leaders to work on and lead production lines, the people and all production activities within the lines.
Job Title: Senior Line Leader
Reports To: Production Manager
Responsible For: Line Leaders/Process Operatives
- Lead the production activities of designated lines within the prep and high care facility, ensuring all its processes enable products to be produced in accordance with customer specification, legislation and appropriate time scales while achieving maximum efficiencies.
- Lead, develop and train a diverse workforce to ensure maximum efficiencies are achieved and staff are adhering to company policies and procedures
- Supervise and implement Health and Safety, Food Safety and any other legislation within food processing environment and its staff
- Ensure your area is always at an acceptable standard and ‘audit ready’ at all times
- Plan and control staffing levels on the designated lines
- Endorse and support two second lean processes
- Cover Group Lead duties when required
- Previous experience working within food production processing.
- The ability work on the production lines, while leading, motivating and communicating with a diverse team
- Good knowledge of Health and Safety legislation and the ability to drive a new safety culture within your production facility
- The ability to solve problems, work well under pressure with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Good standard of numeracy and literacy
- The ability to complete both written and computerised production records
- Flexibility to support the business needs, working shifts and/or weekends as per rota
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating in the subject line which role you are applying for.
Closing date Friday 8th September 2023 at 4.00pm.
We are an equal opportunities employer.